OH MY GOSH!!! If I see another picture of that dog!!! hahahaha I am totaly kidding!! He is cute, I might have to tease him next week!! hahah
NO, he got a horrible haircut!
Is it just me, or does that dog look fricken scared to death in every picture I see him in.I bet it's the crazy clothes brook makes him wear.I'd be scared........ very scared.
Watch it....he LOVES it! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! If I see another picture of that dog!!! hahahaha I am totaly kidding!! He is cute, I might have to tease him next week!! hahah
NO, he got a horrible haircut!
Is it just me, or does that dog look fricken scared to death in every picture I see him in.
I bet it's the crazy clothes brook makes him wear.
I'd be scared.....
... very scared.
Watch it....he LOVES it! :)
Post a Comment