Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Melkh....
I felt this word deserved to be a topic. I would also throw the word Shikun in there as well. Whit, Jordan, Dee, and Gary, I know for sure you two know what I am talkin about....and I'm sure the rest of you have a good idea. Just picture whit's face when she says these words. Eric, I think you have some good photos of whit making these ladylike faces....would you care to share them with the rest of us??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I miss Whit and her funny face when she says "MELKH...!!!" A picture please!!!
so i was pondering on this subject.. and i had a good laugh im not gonna lie.. looking back i was scared to death of the leachy beast that liked to use the word melkh!!! but now it has stuck with me and i think my life would be different without it
haha...you guys are crazy...
"Want MELKH?"
Post a Comment