
Monday morning, I was supposed to take a lady with me to train in appraising and I noticed my neckline was all hairy. I took my clippers and did the best I could at trimming it. I then showered and trimmed it more with my razor.
After I got out, I found a mirror that I could use to see my rear head better, so I found that it was very jagged and off center. I tried fixing it but it kept going up and up and up..
You can guess what happened after that :(
11 comments:
hahahahhahahahhaha i can't stop laughing! hahahahha that is an awesome story, your the best eric! hahahhahha
you look like chris daughtry on American Idol!
I know.. I tell Aubree that I am visually voting for Chris.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HE'S SO GOOD! THAT'S WHO JEREMY AND I WANT TO WIN....WELL, NOW THAT THE SEX SYMBOL "STUART LITTLE" IS GONE. HAHAHAHAHAHA
i like it eric... really i do.. and i think chris is freakin awesome.. dustin is visually voting for him to but not for the same reason as you.. hahah i love it
Dude, you should be in collections with that haircut.
Not bad! We'll have to call you Mr. Clean now!
We're coming up to SLC the weekend after my birthday. We'll go up friday night and come back Sunday.
kewl...lets all get together and play BUNCO...dude, that game rules!
Ya, it's a blast! You need to come up soon too! Come up with them!
hmm dustin noticing the color of eric eyes are you "Weirdo" :) Anyway I think that Mark and I are coming up the same weekend as Eric and Aubree...Yay Party
Post a Comment